Terms of Sale
Terms and Conditions:
How To Order: Via our secure websites 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Do remember to input your card details only when prompted during the check out process and not in an email.
By Telephone to our Weybridge Gallery 01932 847 939 / 01932 831 351
Payment Methods: We accept payment through this site from all major credit cards. Cheques posted must be drawn on a U.K. bank. Cheques must be made payable to 'The Wyecliffe Galleries' and must clear before goods are released.
Post & Packing: We use insured U.K couriers to deliver all orders. We offer free postage to the U.K (with the exception of certain outlying areas). Europe/Worldwide delivery prices vary so please call us to enquire.
We aim to send out on a next day guaranteed courier service Monday-Thursday when items are in stock and the order is received before 2 pm. We also offer a full range of urgent, same-day & weekend delivery options - please call 01932 847939.
U.K. Delivery times are dependent on stock.
Overseas Delivery times are quoted by request.
We reserve the right to remove the free delivery offer at any time even after an order has been placed. Some items are excluded from the free delivery offer, including very large and fragile works of art which may require a specialist delivery service. Please contact us for quotations in these circumstances.
Returns: If you are not delighted with your artwork for any reason other than damage then please return within 7 days of receipt, at your own cost and we will gladly refund your payment. We must be informed of any returns before they are sent and you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will issue you with an authorised returns number. All art must be returned in perfect sale-able condition.
Damaged items Returns Policy: In the unlikely event of you receiving damaged goods, we would need to be informed within 24 hours of receipt so please check the artwork carefully upon receipt. We will issue you with an authorised returns number. We may also require you to take photographs of the damaged item for insurance purposes. We will require the original packaging and of course the product to be returned to us. Your consumer statutory rights remain unaffected.
Copyright: All images are under copyright. Reproduction of these images in any way shape or form constitutes an infringement of this copyright and will result in legal action - worldwide. All trademarks print names, and logos within this website are the property of The Wyecliffe Gallery, Weybridge, KT13 9DT.
Contracts/Applicable Law: By purchasing from www.wyecliffe.com and affiliated websites you agree to the terms and conditions on this page. By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the 'checkout process') you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form, completing the checkout process or receiving an automated order confirmation constitutes our acceptance of your order. The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law and English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes.
Privacy: The Wyecliffe Gallery does not sell or trade any personal details to third parties. You occasionally may receive information on new prints / products from us that we believe is relevant to you as a result from your initial contact / order. Please click unsubscribe at the foot of our email to you if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
Loyalty Scheme Terms:
Our Loyalty Scheme is all about helping you get more out of your art purchases. When you register on wyecliffe.com, you will have the opportunity to register for a loyalty account. You will be awarded 10 point for each complete £1 (excluding VAT) that you spend in a single transaction and these points can be redeemed in the form of e-vouchers/e-codes for future art purchases that you make through the site.
- The wyecliffe.com loyalty scheme is managed and promoted by S Loyalty (“S Loyalty” or “We”).
- The scheme is valid on the wyecliffe.com web site. It is not valid on any other web site or in any store.
- The points allocated through the scheme are personal to the account holder of the wyecliffe.com website account and the allied loyalty scheme account to which the points have been allocated. They cannot be transferred to any other person or account. Nor can they be sold, or traded in any way.
- Full details of how points are collected and how they may be redeemed can be found by reading the section below on how I collect and redeem points. Please read this section carefully as it forms part of the loyalty scheme terms. The scheme is only intended for personal use. Points cannot be collected for use by a business. Corporate accounts are covered under separate terms.
- S Loyalty and Wyecliffe Gallery do not accept any liability for loyalty scheme accounts that have been sabotaged due to any actions of the account owner.
- In administering the scheme S Loyality will be processing your personal details. Please see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy (above) in order to understand how we do this and your rights.
- We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to end the scheme or decline to issue any membership to the scheme.
- We can take any action we believe to be appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding points previously credited to your loyalty scheme account.
- Points awarded are based on the ex VAT price of all items. Points will not be rewarded for extra carriage costs or other surcharges such as installation fees.
- We may modify the terms of the scheme in any way that we choose at any time. Changes to the terms will not affect points that you have already collected. These terms are valid from 24th March 2015.
How do I collect and redeem Points?
- You will be asked to register for the loyalty scheme when you register an account on wyecliffe.com. To collect points for a transaction on the site you must be logged into your account.
- You will be awarded ten points for every complete £1 that you spend in a single transaction. This can be altered at our discretion. We may also set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each loyalty scheme account in respect of certain items or generally. We may cancel points awarded if your art work/s is/are later refunded or the balance of the points awarded if you exchange your art for art with a lower points value.
- You will be able to see the number of points you have earned from a purchase on your loyalty scheme account after your purchase.
- You can redeem your points against art that you buy on wyecliffe.com by exchanging your points for an e-code which you can do through your loyalty scheme account. You can then redeem the e-code against the purchase price of the art that you want to buy.
- The current redemption value is shown on the rewards page. We reserve the right to vary the rate at any time. Points may only be redeemed against future purchases. They can never be redeemed in cash.
- All loyalty points and e-codes created from loyalty points will only be valid within 24 months from purchase date. If you do not collect and redeem your points or e-codes by the end of this we reserve the right to cancel the existing points. They will not be carried forward.
- When you purchase an art piece from wyecliffe.com, you do not automatically create a loyalty account, instead you will need to register separately at wyecliffe.com where an account will be created for you.
- The Wyecliffe Gallery reserves the right to add, remove or suspend rewards without notice and the right to change the number of points required to obtain each reward.
- Each reward has Terms and Conditions associated with it that must be agreed to before the reward will be issued.
Points and/or vouchers cannot be redeemed in cash.
Points and/or vouchers are personal to the account holder and the account to which they have been allocated.
Points and/or vouchers cannot be transferred to any other person or account, nor can they be traded in any way.
Points and/or vouchers may be redeemed until the date stated unless the scheme is changed or cancelled.
Wyecliffe Gallery reserves the right to extend, terminate or suspend the Wyecliffe Rewards program at any time, therefore making unused points, vouchers and discount codes void.
Entry to the Rewards scheme is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please ring us if you wish to discuss any of the above on 01932 847 939