- These terms
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services or digital content.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Wyecliffe Galleries LLP a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales. Our LLP registration number is OC412038 and our registered office is at 6 York Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9DT and our trading address is 6 York Rd, Weybridge KT13 9DT. Our registered VAT number is 851 2097 38.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01932 847 939 or by writing to us by e-mail at: email@example.com, or by post at 6 York Rd, Weybridge KT13 9DT.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or by telephone and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. At our sole discretion we may choose to accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the UK. If you are outside of the UK, or wanting delivery outside of the UK, please contact us to discuss before you place any order with us.
- Our products
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Making sure your measurements are accurate. If we are having the product made to measurements you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct.
- Your rights to make changes
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 7.- Your rights to end the contract).
- Providing the products
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you, but in general:
- If the products are goods. If the products are goods we will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- If the products are one-off services. We will begin the services on the date set out in the order. The estimated completion date for the services is as told to you during the order process.
- If the product is a one-off purchase of digital content. We will make the digital content available for download by you as soon as we accept your order.
- If the products are ongoing services or a subscription to receive goods or digital content. We will supply the services, goods or digital content to you until either the services are completed or the subscription expires (if applicable) or you end the contract as described in clause 7 or we end the contract by written notice to you as described in clause 9.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- Collection by you. If you have asked to collect the products from our premises, you can collect them from us at any time during our working hours of 9.30 to 5.30 on weekdays (excluding public holidays) and 9.30 to 5.30 on Saturdays.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery at your cost or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 2 will apply.
- If you do not allow us access to provide services. If you do not allow us access to your property to perform the services as arranged (and you do not have a good reason for this) we may charge you additional costs incurred by us as a result. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange access to your property we may end the contract and clause 2 will apply.
- When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
- When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you in writing or by phone to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes; or
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 4 weeks and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 4) and you still do not make payment within 5 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 11.6). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 11.5).
- Your rights to end the contract
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 10.;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 7.
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 4 weeks; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- Our guarantee. Please note, these terms reflect the guarantee offered by Wyecliffe Galleries LLP to its UK customers. This guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products (see clause 2):
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract: