Trading for over 30 years, we have made art our passion. Therefore we have developed a strict set of standards for the safe storage and dispatch of our precious works to our collectors.
Our meticulous 12-point checklist ensures each and every work upholds our exacting quality standards, when dispatching one of our artworks.
Researching new technologies in safe storage and packaging of our work - and utilising our combined knowledge of art to custom package distinct types of painting and sculpture - we safely dispatch the most delicate of artworks internationally.
- The Painting is thoroughly examined to ensure pristine condition.
- Any specks of dust are removed with a compressed air system.
- The frame is inspected for a flawless finish.
- The glass and frame are given a final polish with an anti-static microfibre art cloth.
- We triple-check the client's shipping details.
- All hanging fittings, such as wire, hooks and straps are thoroughly inspected for accuracy and secure installation.
- Painting encased in reinforced shipping-box, suspended with large expanded-rubber molded corners.
- A Wyecliffe gift-box of exclusive content is enclosed.
- The piece is handed over to one of our entrusted courier companies and tracked during transit.
Once these conditions are met: the works are painstakingly recorded in our state-of-the-art database system (including advanced location tracking) and extensively photographed by Lucy and the image processing team. With extensive ‘macro’ detail shots utilising the Canon EOS 5DS camera: these shots not only form the basis for internet and print promotions: but form a visual record of the work at ultra-high resolution.
Finally; the works that aren’t immediately selected for the gallery walls (or better still, immediately dispatched to a lucky collector) are archived in our temperature controlled ‘vault’. Stored upright, fully surrounded in custom high-impact expanded rubber: the securely stored paintings are routinely checked and rotated onto gallery displays to ensure they remain in mint condition.