FAQs - Wyecliffe Loyalty Points
Wyecliffe Loyalty Scheme Terms
Our Loyalty Scheme is all about helping you get more out of your art purchases. When you register on wyecliffe.com, you will have the opportunity to register for a loyalty account. You will be awarded 8 point for each complete £1 (excluding delivery costs) that you spend in a single transaction and these points can be redeemed in the form of e-vouchers/e-codes for future art purchases that you make through the site.
- The wyecliffe.com loyalty scheme is managed and promoted by S Loyalty (“S Loyalty” or “We”).
- The scheme is valid on the wyecliffe.com website. It is not valid on any other website or in any store.
- The points allocated through the scheme are personal to the account holder of the wyecliffe.com website account and the allied loyalty scheme account to which the points have been allocated. They cannot be transferred to any other person or account. Nor can they be sold, or traded in any way.
- Full details of how points are collected and how they may be redeemed can be found by reading the section below on how I collect and redeem points. Please read this section carefully as it forms part of the loyalty scheme terms. The scheme is only intended for personal use. Points cannot be collected for use by a business. Corporate accounts are covered under separate terms.
- S Loyalty and Wyecliffe Galleries LLP do not accept any liability for loyalty scheme accounts that have been sabotaged due to any actions of the account owner.
- In administering the scheme S Loyality will be processing your personal details. Please see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy (above) in order to understand how we do this and your rights.
- We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to end the scheme or decline to issue any membership to the scheme.
- We can take any action we believe to be appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding points previously credited to your loyalty scheme account.
- Points awarded are based on the ex tax price of all items. Points will not be rewarded for extra carriage costs or other surcharges such as installation fees.
- We may modify the terms of the scheme in any way that we choose at any time. Changes to the terms will not affect points that you have already collected. These terms are valid from 24th March 2015.
How do I Collect and Redeem Loyalty Points?
- You will be asked to register for the loyalty scheme when you register an account on wyecliffe.com. To collect points for a transaction on the site you must be logged into your account.
- You will be awarded eight points for every complete £1 that you spend in a single transaction. This can be altered at our discretion. We may also set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each loyalty scheme account in respect of certain items or generally. We may cancel points awarded if your art work/s is/are later refunded or the balance of the points awarded if you exchange your art for art with a lower points value.
- You will be able to see the number of points you have earned from a purchase on your loyalty scheme account after your purchase.
- You can redeem your points against art that you buy on wyecliffe.com by exchanging your points for an e-code which you can do through your loyalty scheme account. You can then redeem the e-code against the purchase price of the art that you want to buy.
- The current redemption value is shown on the rewards page. We reserve the right to vary the rate at any time. Points may only be redeemed against future purchases. They can never be redeemed in cash.
- All loyalty points and e-codes created from loyalty points will only be valid within 12 months from purchase date. If you do not collect and redeem your points or e-codes by the end of this we reserve the right to cancel the existing points. They will not be carried forward.
- When you purchase an art piece from wyecliffe.com, you do not automatically create a loyalty account, instead you will need to register separately at wyecliffe.com where an account will be created for you.
- Wyecliffe Galleries LLP reserves the right to add, remove or suspend rewards without notice and the right to change the number of points required to obtain each reward.
- Each reward has Terms and Conditions associated with it that must be agreed to before the reward will be issued.
- Points and/or vouchers cannot be redeemed in cash.
- Points and/or vouchers are personal to the account holder and the account to which they have been allocated.
- Points and/or vouchers cannot be transferred to any other person or account, nor can they be traded in any way.
- Points and/or vouchers may be redeemed until the date stated unless the scheme is changed or cancelled.
- Wyecliffe Galleries LLP reserves the right to extend, terminate or suspend the Wyecliffe Rewards program at any time, therefore making unused points, vouchers and discount codes void.
- Entry to the Rewards scheme is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please ring us if you wish to discuss any of the above on 01932 847 939